Oracle Sales &Operations Planning Cloud (S&OP)
Figure 1: Business Pain points in Sales & Operations Planning
Oracle S&OP product can address the above pain points and it provides
- Can achieve the target revenue
- Balancing Supply –Demand in a profitable manner
- Advanced Analytics dashboard as per CXO’s view
- Interoperability with Oracle Planning central
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud (OTM)
Figure 2: Business Pain points in logistics & Transportation
OTM cloud product can address the above pain points and it provides
- Optimizing carrier rates
- Give more inputs to operational planning
- Holistic system for both domestic and international system
- Dashboard view and give more granularity on transportation data
Oracle Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ Cloud)
Business Paint points in QTO process
- Pricing errors in the quote
- Improper or lack of quote/discount approval process
- Non-visibility of quote transition status
- A disconnection between configuration and quoting from a customer/dealer standpoint
- Lack of up to date pricing
- Seamless Integration between quote and order
- Up to date pricing information
- Customer can configure products while creating quotation
- Enriched guided selling process
- Efficient approval process with multiple rules with different combinations
- Efficient analytics driven dashboard for detail view which improve the entire sales process
Oracle EBS Advanced supply chain planning (ASCP) & Planning central cloud
Advantages of Implementing Oracle ASCP
- Oracle EBS ASCP & Oracle Planning cloud offering constraint plan which will be more optimistic while fulfilling the demand.
- The planning engine will give recommendations after considering all the constraints.
- Can integrate with any ERP system as standalone through oracle data integrator (ODI)
- The optimized plan is one of the capabilities which gives more preference to plan is high revenue demands.
- This plan aims to maximize plan profit and minimize the plan’s objective cost.
- Options to have a production plan (MPS), manufacturing plan (MRP) and available to promise (ATP plan).
- Can interface with any type of Demand planning system like Demantra, Demand Solutions, SAP APO DP, jda, kinaxis, etc.